CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR DENTISTS AND DENTAL PRACTICES
- We have specialty services for dentists that helps bring focus to the overall financial health of their practice.
- We can help improve and provide you with proactive and specific ways to minimize taxes and gain profitability for your retirement.
- In 2020, you can save up to $230,000 for retirement in a pre-tax way through retirement plans.
- We find that many dentists would like to save more for retirement pre-taxed, but do not know the ways in which to do so
How would the ability to save significantly in taxes impact your practice and your bottom line?
We can analyze what strategies would best suit you and your practice by completing our Client Information Questionnaire.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized tax advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific tax issues with a qualified tax advisor.
A COMMON EXAMPLE FROM A REAL CASE:
In working with a dental practice that had an older partner and a younger partner, there were conflicts within the partnership over the need to save more for retirement. The older dentist wanted to maximize his contributions to his retirement plan, and the younger dentist couldn't do the same because he had children approaching college that he needed his resources for. This presented a challenge to the practice and conflict in the process. The owners and partners of the practice were also "handcuffed" through top heavy ERISA rules, and could only make modest contributions in light of that.
Through proper planning, we were able to set up their retirement plan to enable the older partner to accomplish his objectives while satisfying the younger partner, and presented the strategy in a clear and easy way. The entire practice saw benefits of the strategy.
We have a simple Client Information Questionnaire that when completed and returned to our office, our team can take a look at specific ways in which we can make an impact in your practice.
To request your Client Information Questionnaire, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONCIERGE STRATEGIES INCLUDE:
- Maximizing Retirement Plans & Contributions
- Succession Planning for Retirement
- Buy/Sell Planning for your Successor (even before retirement)
- Key Person Analysis & Planning
- Wealth Management Services
- Financial Confidence Planning
- Retirement Analysis
- Employee Financial Planning at discounted rates
- Disability Income Planning
- Estate Planning
CONCIERGE SERVICE AND MONITORING
- Quick Response & Service: Same day / intra-day / priority callback and/or email responses
- Advisor cell phone for after hour access
- Regular, Proactive Meetings
- Face-To-Face Meetings
- Video Conferencing
- Phone Meetings
- Access to Professionals in Specialty Services for Dentists
- CPA's & Tax Planning Specialists
- Bankers / Private Bankers
- Educational Services
- Live Events
- On-Site Trainings